collapse

* Important

The forum and all threads have been locked, but are still available for browsing.  There is more information about this here.

The

Is still open for article contributions.

Author Topic: Statistics Improved and MORE.  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Etherhead

• Mod Designer
  • Common
  • Are you willing to sacrifice?
    • status busy
    • View Profile
  • Mood: mood lamp
Statistics Improved and MORE.
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:25:13 am »
What this means should be fairly apparent. I would like to add customized graphs, beta tested and working according to the community's likes. As a whole, this should prove to be more sweeping in change than at first it appeared. There isn't much I can do about the STAT POINT system. Although it can be edited, I prefer to leave it alone for the most part, and instead I want to focus on the graphs... Different MP, HP, and such for each class. That's one of the first things I want to do right now. Questions about how this is going should be discussed further. Please post your concerns and comments and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Also, remember, Castana may directly answer you. She is my only collaborator, and I will only allow contributions to be submitted. I am not taking any chances which may endanger the integrity of the Vast Improvement Project. Thank you for understanding.

If you're a beta tester, this board needs your input especially, and I will give you a discord rank over at https://discord.gg/NggxYWA which is the Permanent Grind discord channel, fitting of your title. Have a good one.

-Ether-

Tags:

Our host and sponsor

* Quick Search

* Mod Boards Activity

* Popular Topics